Over
many years I've consistently been approached to put one person in touch with
another. Strong Relationships are the key and so is keeping people’s trust! I only
work with friends and acquaintances as opposed to the general public or those who
are not known to me personally. For over 25 years I've presided over hundreds
of social engagements, from boutique launches to the highest profile events (in
Sydney, London and Milan) including the most successful weekly club nights in
Australia. The network which I've amassed numbers in the tens of thousands with
a depth and breadth which traverses the broadest range of occupations and Industries from, Business, Retail, Trades, Sports, Film/Television, Fashion, Pr and Media to name but a few.
These
relationships have taken many years to forge and I refuse to put them
in jeopardy needlessly as the exchange must be beneficial to both parties. To this end any application will be assessed on its
merits and potential consequences before any request to connect is
considered. What I offer is a boutique service as I deal on a client by client
basis. Fees and charges are also considered on a case by case basis.
If
you wish to discover more, please contact robertianbonnick@bigpond.com

No comments:
Post a Comment