Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Robert Ian Bonnick - The Story Behind him



Since growing up in two orphanages for over 17 years I had to overcome many challenges, emotional, mental and psychological to reach where I have today. Success wasn't assured, especially when around me some of my fellow orphans ended up in prison, jail or dead. Conversely, there were some success stories too and we were like a family of sorts which looked out for each other.  

To remove the challenges above I studied with Classical Indian meditation masters and some of the most potent Self Development and Financial literacy gurus on the planet. I’m a great believer in utilising exercise and humour to “crack through the wall” and never too proud to have a laugh at myself!

I feel as though I've come full circle since becoming a Father and possess the right attitude and desire coupled with understanding gained from my upbringing to be able to connect with, inspire and mentor young adults.
  

If you wish to book my services, such as for a keynote address, please contact robertianbonnick@bigpond.com 





To book Robert Ian Bonnick (RiB) for an engaging Inspirational Keynote or Workshop delivered with energy, passion and humour in order to overcome adversity, activate human potential, leadership and inspire action;

Contact rebecca@thesupernovatribe.com and cc robertianbonnick@bigpond.com web www.thesupernovatribe.com


No comments:

Post a Comment